Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
2 cans refrigerated reduced fat crescent rolls
1/2 cup butter substitute
3 packets artificial sweetener (I am currently using Stevia)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
½ cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond breeze
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, combine butter, sweetener and cinnamon; beat until smooth.
- Separate dough into rectangles.
- Spread each rectangle with about 2 tablespoons cinnamon butter mixture
- Roll up each, starting at the widest side, as you would normally do for crescent rolls.
- Firmly press ends to seal.
- Place each cinnamon filled crescent roll onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F. for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In small bowl, blend all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls.
My girls LOVE cinnamon rolls and making the dough from scratch is SO time consuming. So I tried these, swapping some of the ingredients for healthier versions and I was mom.of.the.year. So simple, so delicious. I might have tried a bite, just to be sure 😉